This policy is based on current data protection legislation GDPR and clarifies how we work to care for your rights and privacy. You should feel confident when you entrust your personal information to us.
We aim to tell you how we handle your personal information, what we use it for, who will get a hold of it, and how you can use your rights.
We handle your personal information primarily to fulfill our obligations and offerings towards you. Our starting point is to not process more personal information than is necessary, and we always strive to use the least sensitive data. We only examine personal information when we have a legal basis to do so.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE HANDLE?
Here are examples of personal data we handle:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company (where you work and your workplace address)
- Photographs, video and sound
- Entries you listed voluntarily
- Content that you publish (so-called user-generated content)
- In connection with recruitments, or similar specific contexts, we also collect information about your address and your social security number
How do we access your personal information?
Most personal information we treat about you is information that you have chosen to give to us about yourself in different situations.
We also have access to your personal information as follows:
- Information we receive when you sign up for newsletters and other mailings.
- Information we receive when you contact us, seek employment with us, visit us, or otherwise contact us.
- Information we receive when you submit for downloadable content
- Information we receive when you register for webinars
- Information we receive when you enter a lead form at LinkedIn or Facebook
As far as possible, we collect your consent to our terms and conditions and also to process personal information for a specific cause.
When we collect your personal information for the first time, we will inform you about how we will handle your personal data, what we will use it for, what rights you have under data protection laws, and how you can use your rights.
What do we do with your personal information?
- We use your information for communication and correspondence with you via email, phone or digital channels
- We use your information for administration and mailing of newsletters with information about Interspectral, news and services.
- We use your information to process your request on information
- We use your information to register you for our newsletter
- We use your information to contact you about our services and products
- We use your information to distribute downloadable content upon your request
- We use your information to register you for our webinars
When do we leave your personal information?
Our starting point is not to disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to it, or if it is not necessary to fulfill our obligations under contract or law.
Do we transfer your personal information to third parties?
Yes, in some motivated contexts we do. We implement reasonable technical, organizational and legal security measures in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements to ensure that your personal information is handled securely when the data is transferred or shared with third parties.
We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
We use different types of IT systems and services that are necessary to provide you with the services you request and to enable us to conduct our business. Suppliers are committed to us as our personal information assistants and treat only personal information on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
If you would like more information about the third parties we share your personal information with, please feel free to contact us.
WHEN YOU APPLY FOR A JOB WITH US
When you apply for a job with us, you apply with a CV, a personal letter or a LinkedIn profile. We collect data that concerns you as a person and your area of expertise. For explanatory reasons, we collect all the information needed to make conclusions if you are fit to work with us at Interspectral.
How long do we store your personal information?
When we process your personal information based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing at any time. Your personal data may be stored longer than above, if we are required to do so by law, regulation or decision by the authorities.
When processing is done to comply with legal obligations, your personal data will be processed for as long as stated in the relevant legal obligation.
Other personal information associated with newsletters and information releases based on your consent will continue processing until you withdraw your consent or otherwise indicate that you no longer wish to use the services of Interspectral.
The same type of personal data can be processed for different purposes and based on different legal reasons, such as processing based on our obligations to fulfill an agreement with you based on our legitimate interest or based on your consent. This means that certain personal data may still be stored by us, even if you withdraw your consent and the treatment for which your consent expires. This also means that certain personal data can be eliminated from a system because it is no longer necessary for a particular purpose but is still stored in another system based on your consent or for another purpose for which personal information is still required. In some cases, cookies that we use may contain personal information. You will find information about the storage time for cookies on your computer.
Interspectral is a personally responsible entity, which means that we are responsible for the processing of your personal data and the use of your rights. It is the CEO, together with the board, which is ultimately responsible from Interspectral's side.
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data or your rights in connection with this, please request pertaining to your personal information and / or rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.